Sell your stuff on Craigslist!
With Stuffstr you can post directly to Craigslist making it even easier to declutter and keep stuff out of landfill!
Here's how it works:
- First, pick and item from your "My Stuff" inventory that you'd like to sell, or manually enter an item you'd like to sell by tapping on the camera icon on your home screen.
- Once you've selected an item to sell, look for the Craigslist box in the center of the carousel below the item.
- Then, drag the item into the Craigslist box.
- Then, open the Craigslist box by tapping on it, and tap "post" on the photo.
- You'll be taken to a form where you can edit or add to the information provided.
- You can also add additional images at the bottom of the screen. Then just tap "let's go!"
- Finally, check your email as you normally would when posting to Craigslist to find the email from Craigslist confirming your listing and making it publicly available!
Now it's time to get decluttering – just think of what you can do with your extra cash!